Thu 040626 WMCollege: Dropped out of all 3 courses that I had gone and signed up for...
2025
Let me think, the last term...I had tried hard to study to pass...
- GCSE English
- GCSE Maths
...both of which I 'failed'.
-(I wanted to get into university...for which you need both GCSE Maths/GCSE English.)-
That made me feel really 'bad' about going to join in any more classes;
and, I didn't wish to re-take these 2 same subjects, in case I ended up 'failing', again.
-----
2026
I was rather reluctant to sign up to go take any more courses at WMCollege for many reasons:-
- due to the 1 hour long traveling both there/and, back. I guess, my body at age 63+ wasn't really feeling up to it, anymore. (As well as, due to my constant poor time keeping...; which tends to wind up teachers going the wrong way...?!)
I take a bus from West Norwood garage...over to Brixton tube station; then, from there take an underground train over to Warren Street; then, have to switch to go take another tube train over to Mornington Crescent tube station. Get out of Mornington Crescent tube station...and, bank right...cross over the road...and, go down Crowndale Road/past the junction...and, then, over to reach WMCollege itself.
- https://www.wmcollege.ac.uk
- I honestly wanted to do art courses...; but, due to the funding drying up...; the cost of participation was way more expensive that I could actually afford.
- So, for that reason I elected to take doing 3 x FREE courses, instead.
-----
So far to date, I dropped out of all 3 courses that I had signed up for...
- MS Excel for Beginners (Sat Morning class: 10 AM. Teacher:
Alex...forgot the last name. That 5 weeks Saturday short course
ended...and, I always got there 'late')-
- AI (Thu 2 PM, the Italian teacher, Francesco, threw me out...poor attendance/constant lateness. I liked the lessons...but, somehow or other, found I just couldn't quite get there on time...even, though it was an evening class during the day.)
- Bookkeeping, Level I (Thu 6 PM. Catherine Kouguem. I hadn't attended lessons for, at least, 4 weeks in a row...before that I had already missed 2/3 more lessons...; when you 'sign up'...you agree to attending, at least, 80% of lessons...; anyway, the teacher was really kind to me...; because she entered me to take the exam test on the 25th of June 2026 at 6 PM...which is still yet to arrive. I'm NOT confident about passing such as exam...even if I do decide to go...which I'm still not too sure about, yet...?! Might as well go and try...)
-----
I really don't know if I'm going to try and sign up to do any further classes at WMCollege...; maybe, I will let a year or so pass, instead.
I mostly want to stay home...and, study computer programming/-etc.
Or, possibly, find a different college to attend.
Or, even better still find a course which one can study from home...without having to, constantly, travel.
Comments
Post a Comment